Table of Contents
What is a pimple? How to get rid of blind pimples
A hair follicle is a structure present in the skin responsible for producing the cells that will make up the hair. How to get rid of blind pimples
Pimples, or more correctly. Boils are an example of pyoderma. That is an inflammation involving the hair follicle and the perifollicular tissue (the tissue that surrounds it) due to infection by pyogenic bacteria (bacteria that generate suppurative inflammation, i.e., producing pus, a purulent exudate rich in granulocytes. Bacteria, and cell debris).
What is a pimple under the skin? How to get rid of blind pimples
Pimples can be divided into two large groups:
- Classic pimples: they are easy to recognize. They have the classic white/yellowish head, which indicates a collection of very superficial pus separated from the external environment by a thin layer of cells. So much so that it frequently undergoes spontaneous rupture or following trauma. Minimum.
- Pimples under the skin: they do not have a white head. How to get rid of blind spots: There is still an equal deposit of purulent material on a deeper level than the classic pimples and therefore covered by a thicker roof. Which does not allow them to be seen from the outside. The skin appears raised due to the deposited material and reddened as a result of the inflammation.
Due to its structural characteristics, the pimple under the skin is more painful, red, and thicker than the classic pimple because it extends over a deeper plane.
It is often noticeable on the outside as a palpable mass appearing
- hard to the touch
- painful on palpation.
It can exceed one centimeter in diameter (the classic pimple is instead of a few millimeters because increasing the diameter increases the tension to which the roof is subjected, which then breaks; this does not happen in the deep pimple because the top is much thicker and therefore resistant); the classic abscess also tends to a spontaneous resolution, which occurs in a few days, and generally never recurs. On the contrary, the pimple under the skin has a longer duration, from a week to even months, and tends to recur even several times in the same spot.
Classic pimples generally occur individually and spaced apart, while those under the skin are not uncommon to find them in close groups, sometimes interspersed with classic spots.
Causes How to get rid of blind pimples.
The pimple is the visible manifestation of an inflammatory process affecting the hair follicle, where pus, bacteria, and cellular debris accumulate; the causes are numerous and heterogeneous, but among the most frequent we find:
- hormonal imbalance
- excess production of sebum by the sebaceous glands
- accumulation of bacteria
- use of certain medications, such as corticosteroids
- use of opaque cosmetics
- psychological stress
- liver dysfunction.
How to recognize a pimple under the skin: the diagnosis
Diagnosis is clinical and is based on observation of the patient, in parallel with the statement of associated signs and symptoms.
The pimples under the skin can vary in size, even exceeding one centimeter. The disorder is inflammatory, therefore characterized by the presence of:
- Redness of the skin
- Spontaneous pain
- Pain on acupressure
- Swelling of the area where the pimple is under the skin
- Dry and flaking skin in correspondence of the imperfections
The most similar manifestations and which enter into differential diagnosis include:
- skin tags
- ingrown hairs
- white dots (millet grains)
Most of the problems are aesthetically related to pain because it is not a severe medical condition; especially in the most immunosuppressed people; however, it cannot be ruled out
- a cystic evolution,
- septicemia. However, if the bacterium can replicate in large quantities and reach the bloodstream (however, an infrequent occurrence).
Ten prevention and treatment tips
Following these simple steps is beneficial both to prevent acne and to accelerate the healing of the disease in progress:
- Clean the skin with mild and not very aggressive detergents.
- Do not cleanse the skin frequently: an excess of cleaning eliminates the thin natural lipid layer that covers and protects the skin, drying it and making it more sensitive.
- However, Permanently remove make-up after make-up and don’t go to sleep wearing make-up.
- Excessive use of scrubs and peels.
- Avoid contact of the hair with the face.
- Avoid mechanical trauma to pimples, which can leave permanent scars.
- We are using oily creams.
- Avoid stressful conditions.
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle, avoiding, among other things, a sedentary lifestyle, alcohol, smoking, drugs.
- Therefore, Do not share towels and other intimate items.
However, Numerous herbal preparations are commercially available whose extracts can help relieve skin affected by pimples, thanks to mildly purifying, sanitizing, anti-inflammatory and purifying effects; among the most common.
- However, Burdock
- Aloe vera
- Therefore, Birch
- However, Dandelion
- However, Fumitory
Also read: How do you know if you love someone