Many desserts require a very detailed elaboration, that is, with exact amounts and ingredients so that the result is as expected. Suppose recipes are always essential to making food dishes, in the case of desserts. In that case, they acquire more relevance due to the need to adjust the proportions, the steps to follow, and the ingredients that must be carried out as much as possible, even if we give them a personal touch. In the following article, we get to know about How to make heavy whipping cream? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
For example, one of the main ingredients in different desserts is milk cream. It is ideal for sweetening a recipe, providing a particular texture and great flavor to make heavy whipping cream. Delicious and simple recipe, you should remember that cream is a thick liquid used as an ingredient to make sweet, savory, or sauce recipes to make heavy whipping cream.
Table of Contents
How to make milk cream
- To start preparing the milk cream recipe at home, you will have to put a pot on the fire and add the two ingredients: milk and butter. The milk must be whole to have a higher percentage of fat, which is essential to achieve a perfect texture and flavor of milk cream.
- Stir the ingredients on the heat constantly, using either a whisk or a spatula, until the butter is melted. The flame must be at medium temperature since the milk must not boil; let the butter melt and blend with the milk.
- The temperature of the butter does not influence this recipe, so it does not matter if it has been in the fridge before or not.
- Once the butter has melted, cook the mixture for 15-20 minutes and keep stirring while cooking.
- After this time, you will notice that the mixture is slightly creamy; that’s the texture it should have. The thick texture of this milk cream recipe is due precisely to the amount of fat that the butter contains.
- The thick, creamy texture also gives the homemade milk cream a differentiating touch to make heavy whipping cream.
- So that the mixture is as homogeneous as possible and all the ingredients (both fatty and liquid) are well integrated.
- Pour the liquid into a blender glass or kitchen robot and beat it at maximum power for approximately 2 minutes.
- You must remember that once the ingredients have been whipped, you will have to put them in a container with an airtight lid and let them rest in the fridge. The ideal standing time is at least 4 hours.
- You can stir the mixture from time to time with a spatula to prevent the butterfat from separating from the rest of the liquid. However, it is not essential. You can also use it in your recipes without stirring again and again to make heavy whipping cream.
- Once the resting time has passed, you can take your milk cream out of the fridge and use it in any sweet or savory recipe that comes to mind. Whether you want to make milk cream for desserts or if you want to cook a chicken with milk cream or the mythical pasta with this liquid cream, this recipe will be delicious! Yes, that homemade cream can last up to two weeks in the fridge.
How to make heavy wiped cream
Before knowing how to make whipped cream by hand or with a mixer, you should know that the most important thing to come out well is the proportion of cream and sugar. We all know that the ingredients are the key to the recipe.
- To do this, prepare the measurements of the ingredients. You can make all the cream you want, as long as you add 250 ml of cream for every two tablespoons of ordinary sugar or three icing sugar.
- Cream 250ml
- Sugar 2-3 tbsp
- Now you have gathered the ingredients, let’s start preparing heavy whipped cream. To do this, we have an easy and effective trick. Use a cool and freezing container for better results. You can also use the ice bath. Take a bigger steel pot, fill it with ice, put a small pot in the center, and pour your cream init. Try to use cool and fresh cream.
- Once you have done this, start beating the cream with the whisk or electric rods. It’s good if you have an electric rod. It makes your work easy and fast before melting the ice.
- So, start beating until the cream starts getting volume.
- When it becomes creamy and fluffy, it’s time to add sugar while beating. Yes!!! You have to add sugar while beating.
- To prevent overbeating and check the cream’s consistency, put out the electric rod and turn the pot upside down, and yes, the cream does not fall. Good job!!!
- Depending on the recipe, you can flavor it with vanilla essence, cardamom, etc. Do it after adding the sugar.
- Now that you make whipped cream for cakes, fresh fruit, or other desserts and enjoy.
- You can use the type of sugar you like the most. You have to keep in mind that the powder format is a little sweeter than the normal one.
- There are some tricks to whip cream, not to go down but rather stabilize. The most popular are cornmeal and marshmallows or sugar clouds. If you decide to flavor the cream, dissolve half a tablespoon of flour in a tablespoon of milk once the peaks are made, and add the mixture to the cream while beating until you get the perfect final texture.
- If you don’t flavor it, microwave a marshmallow and add it to the whipped cream in the same way. So, if you want to add flavor, then use less sugar.
- If you want to make vegan whipped cream, you must replace the liquid milk cream with vegan soy cream. You can find it in any supermarket.
Also read: how to remove blackheads from nose.