Our young generation spaghetti is also famous among our elders and children. They love to enjoy the juicy, cheesy spaghetti with us. I noticed the increased demand for spaghetti at my home. I just planned to make the spaghetti at home. So, if you are also wondering on the internet to find healthy recipes for spaghetti for your family, let’s start with me. In the following article, we get to know about How to make Spaghetti? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
In this post, I will prepare cheesy, juicy, different types of spaghetti that you can try daily a new kind of spaghetti and never get bored with the spaghetti. I just followed my own rules in cooking while adding ingredients to the dishes, so I also suggest you cook freely and add the elements that you like.
Table of Contents
How to make spaghetti with pesto
The most delicious and easy way to make pasta is with pesto sauce. The green magic sauce gives a natural and fantastic taste to your spaghetti. This sauce is made with basal, a natural plant leaf used in many dishes. And the cheese that makes it soft and juicy.
- 350g of spaghetti
- 30g basil leaves
- 20g pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 100g Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Steps to follow
- So let’s start with the making of pesto sauce. Take a pestle and mortar and start grinding the basal leaves and pine nuts until they become a homogenous mass.
- Now add garlic and parmesan cheese and grind.
- While crumbing, start adding olive oil well until homogeneous sauce consistency.
- Now your sauce is ready. You can also use a food processor or grinder to make the pesto sauce, but pestle and mortar are best.
- Now let’s work on pasta. Take a pot and add water to it, and wait to boil.
- Now add a pinch of salt, a thread of olive oil with spaghetti, and keep stirring so that the spaghetti can’t stick with the pot or each other.
- Cook while stirring so that spaghetti remains separately.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes or until it becomes softer and cooked. But dont overcook it.
- Now place the boiled spaghetti in a bowl and drain off extra water.
- It’s time for assembly; add the sauce to the boiled spaghetti and stir well to combine the sauce with the spaghetti.
- Now add basil or mint leaves on the top and serve.
Vegetable chicken spaghetti
The vegetables give your dishes a colorful and natural look. Also, add vegetables to make it more healthy and low-fat. This recipe is a good idea to add veggies to your diet.
- Vegetable oil
- Boneless Chicken
- Fresh corn
- Coriander leaves
- Cream milk
- Salt and pepper
- Chilli sauce
- Soy sauce
- First, cut the boneless chicken into small cubes, marinate with soy sauce, and leave it.
- prepare the vegetables by
- Boil the peas
- Peel and cut the carrots into small same sized cubes.
- Crush or chop the cabbage.
- Peel and cut the tomatoes and make a puree.
- Let’s boil the spaghetti:
- Please take a deep pot to add enough water that the spaghetti can dip.
- Let it boil, then add a pinch of salt, oil, and spaghetti and keep stirring while cooking so that it dont stick with the pot or with each other.
- Cook while stirring for 5-10 minutes or until it cooks well and is softer inside.
- Now sieve it, drain extra water, and keep it aside for later use.
- Keep a pan on medium oil, add vegetable oil and marinated chicken, and cook well until the chicken is cooked well profoundly.
- Add tomato paste and cook.
- Start adding vegetable peas, corn, carrots, and cabbage, and cook well for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Now add 1 glass of water, cover the pot, and cook until all water evaporates. Now check all the vegetables are cooked well on a firm outside and softer inside.
- So, now add salt and pepper and stir.
- Now add spaghetti init and stir well. Add half a cup of cream milk, soy sauce, chili sauce, and a vinegar thread and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
White milk spaghetti
The most delicious and healthy way to make spaghetti. Favorite and beneficial for children. A whole pack of calcium because we have to prepare the spaghetti in milk in this spaghetti recipe.
- Salt and pepper
- Boneless chicken boiled
- Coriander/ mint leaves
- In this recipe, we will prepare the spaghetti in the milk. So, take the milk into the pot, bring it to a boil, and add spaghetti to cook. Let t the spaghetti boil in milk for 5-10 minutes. Keep stirring while boiling so that spaghetti cant stick with each other with the pot.
- When the time is over, the spaghetti boils well, and all the milk is changed into a white sauce. It should be creamy, not so dry if you feel that milk is dried, so you can also add a little water to make saucy consistency. Now add boiled chicken, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves or mint.
Spaghetti with walnuts
- 200g of spaghetti
- 500 g of grated cheese
- 6 walnuts
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- First, prepare the spaghetti by boiling it with salt and oil.
- The boiling time of spaghetti is 8-12 minutes; meanwhile, keep stirring the spaghetti to avoid sticking them with the pot and each other.
- Now make the walnut sauce by Putting the peeled walnuts in the mortar and freeing the film ( will move it by scalding them with boiling water), the garlic clove, the parsley branch, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Grind them well until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Now start adding oil little by little while grinding until you get the consistency of a sauce.
- It cant be too thick.
- Move the boiled spaghetti into the dish, cover it with crushed cheese, and add walnut sauce and a few walnuts to make it chunky.
- Add a few mint leaves and serve hot.
Also read: how to stop snoring.