Instagram is a widely used social media platform famous for its content like reels, stories, etc. However, making it public or private is the choice of the user. In the following article, we get to know about How to change Instagram password? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Moreover, for user concerns, Instagram has developed some features that protect privacy and enable a person to use Instagram freely.
Password is the security of any account that consists of personal details. Furthermore, it can be changed if any security threat is found. The user should change the password after every six months.
According to the requirements of Instagram, passwords that can be generated must consist of 6-characters. It includes alphabets, numbers, or numeric signs.
Do you want to know how to change your Instagram password? Here are the easiest steps to follow.
Steps to change the password
Following are the steps to follow to change Instagram passwords easily.
1- Change the password on your handsets
- Open the Instagram app and open your account.
- On the profile page, click the settings in the upper right corner.
- Go to the security and hit the change password option.
- Put the current password in the bar and write a new password two times in the next bars.
- Click the save option.
2- Want to change the password if you already forgot the current one?
Have you forgotten your password and worried about the profile? Don’t panic Instagram brings you very easy-to-follow steps.
- Open the Instagram app, head to the front page.
- Hit the forgot password.
- For an alternative way, you can enter mobile numbers or emails connected with your Instagram account.
- Instagram sends the tentative password through email or phone number that you can change and set accordingly.
3- Change password on PC/Laptop
- Head to google and search for Instagram.
- Open the account on a web browser.
- Open the profile page and click the option on the top right corner.
- Settings>security>password change the password by just entering a current and new password.
- By clicking the “Save” button, you can use the changes further.
Instagram is a public platform that is also an earning source for most people through their content. But profile needs security, and it can be protected with the help of a password. How to change passwords on different devices is mentioned above, and it’s very easy to understand to change Instagram passwords. Now, forgetting passwords is not an issue. Instagram has made a friendly interface to reset the password. For more details or any query, mention it below.
Also read: how to reset iphone without password