Increasing height or short height problem is an issue faced by almost everyone nowadays. People are so curious about improving their height that they do a lot of workouts and exercises for it. In the following article, we get to know about How to increase height? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Short height people nowadays face sheer embarrassment with their short height because people sometimes make fun of them, treat them as something inferior, whatever the case is; you do not need to get disheartened, but face every situation with bravery and be tolerant.
Table of Contents
Problems faced by short height people :
- You have trouble holding out the things at high.
- People treat you like a little kid.
- People underestimate your abilities. They think that your intellectual level is as short as your height.
- You look bulky with short height.
- You have problems in-crowd that you are not able to see properly.
Similarly, there are many other problems that short-height people have to face.
What are the causes of short height?
Some of the causes why people have short height are:
- Genetic causes because your family has short stature, one of your parents or grandparents.
- Some diseases can also lead to short height problems.
- Growth hormone deficiency.
- Psychosocial stresses etc.
But you do not need to worry about your short height; many foods, exercises, and treatments can increase your size.
Which foods you have to eat to increase height:
You can increase your height with different foods:
- Beans are a good source of protein, iron, and vitamin B. Protein increases insulin-like growth factor 1, a hormone that increases the level of growth in children. Iron and Vitamin B protect against anemia which causes a lack of growth in children.
- Chicken is a good source of protein along with other nutrients. Chicken has Vitamin B12, which is very important in increasing your growth.
- Almonds high in Vitamin E are necessary for the bone structure of your body.
- Green vegetables have vitamin k, which is also good for bone formation.
- Yogurt is high in protein, magnesium, calcium, etc., which is also important for growth.
- Potatoes can also increase your height and are necessary for bone health; even you can gain weight with potatoes.
- Eggs have vitamin D, and protein and regular intake of eggs can increase your height.
- Berries have vitamin C, which can increase cell growth.
- Milk also increases height, and it’s very necessary for your bones; especially for children, milk is very useful.
Exercises for increasing height:
There are a lot of exercises by which you can increase your height:
- Single leg popping.
- Puppy pose.
- Side stretch.
- Cobra stretch.
- Standing stretch.
Treatment to increase height:
One of the treatments is through HGH injections per week or regularly according to the deficiency. There are also other treatments such as Pediatric hormone treatment and Adult hormone treatment.
Also read: how to get rid of blackheads on nose