One of the most daring and hardest jobs in a kitchen is to clean your bakery oven. Every one ignores that job because everyone takes it as the most useless thing to do. From my point of view, to make your kitchen neat and clean, you have to clean all the gadgets present in your kitchen. The oven is the most used gadget in the kitchen nowadays. Your cleaned walls and your cleaned floors don’t make your kitchen beautiful. Likewise, the decorations you made in your kitchen to make it look good are not enough to make your kitchen neat and clean unless and until you work for the cleanliness of your gadgets. If you have never cleaned your oven before, surely you don’t know how to clean it, then this is the right place where you can learn how to clean your oven in your house. This article will provide you with all the useful information to make it clear. In the following article, we learn about How to Clean Oven? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
Why it is important:
Here are a few reasons mentioned.
Safety from getting fire:
A dirty oven can be a source of fire more than a cleaned oven because, in a dirty oven, grease gets stuck in the corners, and when you switch ON the oven, it can generate fire.
Source of tasty food:
Dirt that gathered in the dirty oven can be a cause tasteless food. When you cook or heat some food in the dirty oven, the smell of grease and all that stuff gathered in the corners mix in your food, making it tasteless.
When you don’t care about your things, their lives hurt. Likewise, your oven can be out of order in no time if you don’t clean it from time to time.
When you wear clean clothes, you look good and attractive. Likewise, for the attractive look of your kitchen and house, you should take care of the cleanliness of your gadgets. It will be good for you and your house also.
How to clean it:
Before starting the cleaning, you need to know the tools that help you clean the oven.
- Baking soda is a source of cleaner.
- Water to wash it.
- Gloves to protect your hands while cleaning.
- Bottles to spray cleaning products.
Step by step procedure is as under.
- The first step is to remove all the racks of your oven to clean it.
- The next thing you have to do is make a paste that you use to clean the oven. To make that paste, you need to add baking soda and water together in the same quantity. The mixture should be enough to cover your entire oven.
- Wear gloves and apply the paste to the parts of your oven. Your mixture starts browning as it mixes with the grease.
- You have to wait for at least half a day which means you have to wait for 10 to 12 hours.
- The next step is to remove the paste from the oven with the help of pretties.
- Your oven is now giving a brand new look.