Are you looking to give your baked goods some extra taste? Your baked items can be yummier because of this Buttermilk than the normal milk you use in your daily routine. If you think that it is Buttermilk, it is more fatty and harmful to health, but it is not like that. No butter is available in it. This article is all about making Buttermilk, so you don’t need to worry about the procedure of making Buttermilk.
Ingredient to make Buttermilk:
Let’s talk about the thing that can be made with only 2
Ingredients can produce amazing results. I am talking about Buttermilk. The best thing is that you don’t need to bring many ingredients. You only need:
- Normal milk
- Juice of lemon
These two ingredients will help you make the magic that gives your baked items a magical touch.
Procedure to make Buttermilk:
- The procedure of making Buttermilk is a Child’s play. With 10
- minutes you can prepare Buttermilk for your use. You have to add
- lemon juice and normal milk together in a jar or a cup. If lemon juice is not
- available, you can add vinegar to the milk. After adding both the
- ingredients, mix them well. Once you have mixed well, leave the mixture for at least.
- 10 minutes. After waiting, your result will be separated and placed at the top when the mixture is ready. Now your Buttermilk is ready for the magic.
- The question that comes to your mind is what quantity of lemon juice and milk to be added. Here are the guidelines available.
- If you want to make ¼ cup of buttermilk, you have to add ¾ small spoon of lemon juice and ¼ cup of milk.
- If 1/3 cup of Buttermilk is the target, add 1 small spoon of lemon juice and 1/3 cup of milk.
- If you want ½ cup of buttermilk, then you need 1 and a half small spoonfuls of lemon juice and a half cup of milk.
- To make 2/3 cup of Buttermilk, then mix 2 small spoons of lemon juice in 2/3 cup of milk.
- If we intend to make ¾ cup of Buttermilk, then you need to Mix 2 and a small half spoonfuls of lemon juice in ¾ cup of milk.
Benefits of Buttermilk:
Butter milk is very beneficial for your skin. It can be used for
skin treatments like facial, increasing skin beauty, skin damage, etc.
Good for your bones:
Butter milk contains vitamin C, which is present in calcium.
Butter milk is rich in calcium, which is very beneficial for your bones. It gives strength as well as good growth of your bones.
Reduces heart rate:
Butter milk is very good to keep your blood pressure stable, which means it keeps your heart rate and pulse rate stable and normal.
Good for the stomach:
Buttermilk is good for your stomach, preventing constipation and relieving your acidity. It also gives your body a cooling effect that keeps your stomach well.
Also read: how to clean oven.